Term of Use
- When using GoHomeMail, the GoHomeMail users (hereinafter called “the Users”) shall be deemed to have agreed with all of the contents mentioned in this Term of Use. Expressing one's intent not to agree with the said terms will only be accepted when such User decides not to use GoHomeMail.
- Responsibility of the Users
(1) The Users shall use GoHomeMail based on their own intention to do so and shall also take full responsibility of all that has to do with such use.
- When you access or use of this Service, following behaviors (include possible behaviors) are prohibited.
(1) Acts of infringement on the rights and interests of GoHomeMail, other users, or third parties.
(2) Acts of slander, insult, defamation of honor, trust, privacy, or etc (include the acts of disclosing mail addresses, phone numbers, addresses which is possible to identify the particular persons belong to GoHomeMail, other users or third parties) or acts of obstructing business.
(3) Acts in violation of the Public Office Election Law.
(4) Acts of invitation to join religious groups or other organizations.
(5) Acts of invitation to investment, donation, funding, or purchasing goods or services, etc.
(6) Acts of introduction or invitation of viewing to other websites which is judged as an inappropriate by GoHomeMail.
(7) Acts of commercial diversion of the information from this Service.
(8) Acts of sending viruses or harmful programs or files, etc which impede the normal function of the computer software or hardware to GoHomeMail, other users or third parties.
(9) Acts of publishing information or contents which have no legitimate authority against this website and apps.
(10) Acts of impeding the use or provision of this Service to GoHomeMail, other users or third parties.
(11) Acts of accessing by unfair practices such as hacking or acts of monitoring or copying all or part of this website and apps.
(1) GoHomeMail shall not be held responsible for any and all damages (any and all disadvantages including emotional distress or other financial losses) arising from the use (including actions accompanying the said damages such as providing information of GoHomeMail or a third party) or nonuse of GoHomeMail.
(2) GoHomeMail shall not be held responsible for any and all damages arising from websites and services provided by any third party company which can be accesses via GoHomeMail.
(3) GoHomeMail shall not be held responsible for such damages caused by act of God or others due to reasons which GoHomeMail is not liable for.
(4) GoHomeMail cannot guarantee that the data of GoHomeMail will not be erased or changed. Therefore, necessary data must be saved by the Users themselves at their own discretion.
- Responsibility for Third Parties
The Users shall be responsible for any and all disputes or damages that occurred between the Users and any third party which have arisen from the use of GoHomeMail and GoHomeMail shall not be held responsible nor intervene on behalf of the Users.
- If the Users violate this Term of Use and inflict damage on GoHomeMail, such Users shall be required to pay for any damage made to GoHomeMail regardless of the fact that it may be direct or indirect.
- Changes to GoHomeMail can be made or it can be discontinued temporarily by GoHomeMailwithout prior notice to the Users.
- The provision of GoHomeMail can be discontinued on a long-term basis or can be terminated by GoHomeMail.
- This Term of Use shall be governed by, construed, and interpreted under the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first hearing for any and all disputes arising from the Term of Use.
- These terms shall be effective from May 14, 2012.
Regarding personal information provided to us, GoHomeMail will make every effort to strive for and actualize appropriate collection, use, and safety control by complying with laws and related regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.
The objective of usage regarding the collection and use of personal information will be clarified(*). Moreover, the use of such will be done correctly within the appropriate scope.
Personal information will not be disclosed nor provided to a third party unless otherwise required by law on justifiable grounds.
Necessary measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
If a person providing his/her personal information wishes to disclose, correct, delete, or stop the usage of it, we will promptly deal with such request after taking necessary procedures such as identity verification unless otherwise stipulated by law.
The particulars we have established as mentioned above will be informed to our employees while we also will strive to review and improve them on a regular basis.
|*...||Now we store email account information specified users input in the email plugin to negotiate users' account information to the server users specified. Also we use contact information stored in users' device(s) to send messages to the contacts.|
|May 14, 2012||The first release.|